Thursday, December 22, 2005

Days Before Christmas

I am always amazed at how quickly the day is upon me. And like last year, I find again that I have not remembered all my friends. Much remains to be done and communicated to those who I love and wish were closer geographically and relationally.

Perhaps this is part of the drive for New Years resolutions.

May your Christmas be filled with the joy that God himself has visited us, dwells with us and redeems us, all at the cost of a bowed knee at the gift he personally delivered in Christ.

A final thought on the amazing grace of this past year:

Holy fire
Unequaled, all surpassing righteousness
Gazing at my corruption
And choosing to love me still
Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace
Only Grace
Could save a wretch like me.
No longer lost
But longing still
For the righteousness
Only You can fill.



No comments: