Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scheduling Update / Prayer Request

4 AM. I obviously had too many cafinated drinks yesterday! Sleep is running away from me like a 10 year old girl at a horror movie. But it is good to have this time to read and think and pray and post an overdue entry here.

The new adventure is a foot!
  • Sept. 28: Last message at New Song
  • Oct. 1: First support raising appointment
  • Oct. 5 Visit church planter who has requested help
  • Oct. 9, 30 Mentor two young church planters over lunch
  • Oct. 10-11 Speak at Reproducing Church Summit in Lima, OH
  • Oct. 14 Participate in Multi-cultural Barnabas Group in Des Plaines
  • Oct. 19 Preach at a Filipino Church on a Passion for God
  • Oct. 21-23 Networking at GLD EFCA Conference
  • Oct. 31 -Nov.2 Preach a Retreat for a Chinese church
  • Nov. 3-7 Take first Doctor of Ministry Class
  • Nov. 4 Vote
Please keep me in prayer. My October goals are ambitious and will require the supernatural hand of God. Pray that my dependence on Christ would be moment by moment, that my family would remain my priority, that Christ will be exalted in every activity and word.

No comments: