Ten reasons I'm glad I'm not a democrat or a republican:
10. I don't have make excuses for either party's stupidity.
9. I can sign petitions to oust all incumbents regardless of party to keep either from getting entrenched in power.
8. I don't have to put my brain on the shelf to vote democratic.
7. I don't have to put my brain on the shelf to vote republican.
6. I can use English, facts and logic rather than curses, abuse and ad hominem to make my points.
5. I am not owed by special interested in either camp.
4. I can follow truth and let the chips fall where they may.
3. I can laugh at the idiocies of both parties.
2. I can tell my friends I'm a truly independent voter.
1. I can listen for the voice of God because I don't have him in a box like most of my democratic and republican friends.
All said with a smile.