Monday, September 13, 2010

Why it is Dangerous to Trust Muslims

There is principle of Islam that allows Muslims to lie to advance the cause of Islam. I first ran into this distasteful and wicked practice not with Muslims but with cultic followers of the Korean sect know as "Moonies" because they follow the Rev. (sic) Sun Young Moon and then later with a group called the "The Local Church" (led by Witness Lee) and another cultic group, "The Children of God." All three groups practiced what the latter called, "Holy Deception." Their members were encouraged to lie if it would advance the cause of the group.

Muslims call the same principle TAQIYYA. The video below exposes Islam on this point.

All of this reminds me of text from the apostle Paul in the book of Titus. Quoting one of Crete's own poets, Paul writes in Titus 1:12:
"Even one of their own prophets has said, 'Cretans are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons.'"
The verse always posed this philosophical conundrum for me: "If a Cretan tells you that all Cretans are liars, can you believe him?"

The same is true for every Muslim I know, including my next door neighbor, who I think is a really nice guy, is not out to kill me, is against terrorism, and who I don't think lies to me, etc.

True, people who say they are Christians, can lie too. But when they do so, they go against everything that Christ was, taught and expected from his followers. This is radically different from the principle of Taqiyya in Islam. (By the way, the Wiki article on Taqiyya has been sanitized.)

See Video here:
Disclaimers: The makers of the video are atheist not Christians. Ignore the comments on Youtube.com. Many of the comments are written by people who are filled with hate for Muslims and are clearly bigoted. I don't want to be associated with any of them. It is the video that I want to interact with.

No comments: