The question is too broad. But how about these for starters:
- Bringing my thinking into conformity with the worldview espoused in the Bible.
- Reforming my thought patterns to reflect biblical values upon the whole of life.
- Learning to live in such a way that there is a decrease of the extent to which my life is lived on the basis of lies, denial and rationalizations and a corresponding increase in truth, righteousness and justice.
- The process whereby my heart begins to take on the values of heaven.
- The process that yields the "peaceful fruit of righteousness" and shalom. (Hebrews 12:11)
What would you add? change? amend?