Lord willing ...
- First, I will be working on a DMin at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Second, I will be pursuing Master Trainer Certification with Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI).
- Third, I will be taking some time off to listen to God and hear more of his plan for the future.
- Fourth, I will be going to a support-raising bootcamp in Florida for two days in August to brush up on those skills and beginning the process of raising support.
- Fifth, I will be visiting many of the church planters I have mentored to encourage and learn from them.
- Sixth, I will be packing up my office and its 4000 books, some for storage, and others that I anticipate needing in the next 14 months.
- Seventh, doing some guest preaching and speaking in various churches.
- Eighth, I will be continuing to do all the kinds of things that I have done for 18 years to reach my friends and neighbors with the gospel.
I also know some things I won't or don't think I will be doing.
- I won't be planting a church in the next 14 months.
- I won't be moving from Bolingbrook in the next 14 months.
- I won't be taking on another pastorate.
I might ...
- Plant another church, closer to Trinity Theological Divinity School in the year 2010.
- Travel to Thailand and India to speak at a church planting conference in November.
- Work with the Evangelical Free Church of America speaking and training church planters for North America.
So, keep praying for us and the new adventure that we as a family are beginning. And please pray for New Song Church in the new adventure that she enters.
Learning new levels of trust.